Meet the Doctor
Dr. Matthew M. Davis, DDS
Dr. Davis grew up in Greenwood, Indiana. He received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Indiana University in 2005. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with Highest Distinction from Indiana University in 2009. He received the Chancellor’s Scholar and Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity Award for attaining the highest academic standing during his dental training. He was also awarded the Glen J. Pell award for undergraduate Oral Surgery and elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. Dr. Davis completed his four-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Indiana University Medical Center and Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Davis is a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Indiana University School of Dentistry. His practice interests include dentoalveolar surgery, dental implants, All-on-4 treatment, maxillofacial trauma, pathology, orthognathic surgery and facial rejuvenation.
Dr. Davis enjoys running, triathlons, golfing, snow skiing and spending time with his family in his spare time.
- Fransiscan St. Francis Health- Indianapolis and Beech Grove
- Fransiscan Surgery Center
- Community Surgery Center North
- Indiana University Health- IU Health Methodist, IU Health University, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
- Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital
- Meridian South Surgery Center