meet the doctor
Christopher T. Kirkup, D.D.S., M.S.
Dr. Christopher T. Kirkup grew up in Richmond, Virginia and received his undergraduate degree in Biology from the College of William and Mary. He received his master’s degree in Pharmacology and Toxicology from the Medical College of Virginia. He was awarded his Doctor of Dental Surgery with honors from Virginia Commonwealth University. He completed his four-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Indiana University Medical Center and Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Kirkup is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Kirkup enjoys fitness training, fishing, and working in the yard. He and his wife Michele live in Zionsville with their children, Katelynn and Connor.
Please call 317-846-3446 to make an appointment with Dr. Kirkup at our Keystone Office or 317-733-0926 to make an appointment at our Zionsville office.
Keystone Office Map & Driving Directions
Zionsville Office Map & Driving Directions
- Indiana University Health- IU Health Methodist, IU Health University, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, IU Health North, IU Health West
- Community Surgery Center North
- St. Vincent Hospital- Indianapolis and Carmel
- Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital
- Carmel Ambulatory Surgery Center