Meet the doctor
Jeffrey D. Buttrum, D.D.S.
Dr. Buttrum grew up in Indianapolis. He received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Indiana University. In 1982, he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, with distinction, from the Indiana University School of Dentistry and was honored with the Glenn Pell Award for undergraduate oral surgery proficiency. He completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Indiana University Medical Center and Methodist Hospital.
He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the Indiana University School of Dentistry and lectures frequently to graduate students in training at the Indiana University Medical Center. In addition, he is Chairman of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery/Comprehensive Dentistry at St. Vincent Hospital. Furthermore, Dr. Buttrum is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Fellow of the International College of Dentists.
Dr. Buttrum and his wife, Jean, have two children: Ross and Emily. In his spare time, he enjoys auto racing, snow skiing, fishing, music, and spending time with his family.
- Indiana University Health- IU Health Methodist, IU Health University, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, IU Health North
- Community Surgery Center North
- St. Vincent Hospital- Indianapolis and Carmel
- St. Vincent Seton Specialty
- Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital
- Carmel Ambulatory Surgery Center