Meet the Doctor
R. Cole Lambert, DMD
Dr. Lambert grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. He received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Bellarmine University in 2007. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Louisville in 2011. He was an active member of the Alpha Chapter of the Delphi Society and on the Dean’s List. Dr. Lambert completed his four-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Indiana University Medical Center and Methodist Hospital. His practice interests include dentoalveolar surgery, dental implants, maxillofacial trauma, pathology, orthognathic surgery and facial rejuvenation.
Dr. Lambert and his wife Chelsea have two children, one son and one daughter. He enjoys outdoor activities (hunting and fishing), boating and water skiing.
- Indiana University Health- IU Health Methodist, IU Health University, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
- Community Surgery Center North
- St. Vincent Hospital- Indianapolis and Carmel
- Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital
- Community Hospital North and Community Hospital East